Your Bloodtype

Pacion

You're becoming less predictible, I expected "hot" from you ;). Caramel chocolate sounds quite yummy, though. I might have to bite your neck!
lol! I expected that from him! Caramel chocolate eh? :nope: Not interested, unless 'it' is fat free, wheat free, milk free, sugar free, calorie free... and basically... free... the caramel chocolate, not biting his neck! :mrgreen:

To answer the original question, not sure. I found out when I donated blood a few years ago, but don't remember. :?

Peaches

No idea. ... Just asked my mom-she doesn't know either. Apparently, it's either never been typed or no one ever thought to tell my parents.

mamboqueen

No idea. ... Just asked my mom-she doesn't know either. Apparently, it's either never been typed or no one ever thought to tell my parents.
I didn't find out until I got pregnant, and then had to have a nice shot in the rump because I have negative blood....also a rare type....so they're constantly calling me to donate....which I do when I can.

samina

i think i'm A something... A Tahitian Vanilla

am curious... i bet i could have that tested where i work. it's blood mania here...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
usually they do when you are PG...so they know regarding whether you and the kid are compatible after birth...my son is B+ like dh and the rucsh of blood through the umbilical at birth gave him a fierce jaundice

Dance Ads