Your Bloodtype

and123

Don't know, and they won't type it for me without a good medical reason. I'm ineligible to donate blood, so can't do it that way. Blood typing used to be done often in high school and college biology lab courses, but after the danger of AIDS and a few rather unfortunate cases of students finding out they could not possibly be biologically related to their parents :)shock: seriously!), they don't do it anymore. All I know is I had a complete transfusion at birth because the placenta split before I was born (sorry for the TMI, Peaches....) and our blood mixed and caused all sorts of problems for me. I survived though :cool:

mamboqueen

I don't think it's bad per se....I mean, if you need blood, they'll either type it when you need it, or if it's an emergency, you'll get some O.

Peaches

All I know is I had a complete transfusion at birth because the placenta split before I was born (sorry for the TMI, Peaches....) and our blood mixed and caused all sorts of problems for me. I survived though :cool:
Me too (both)!
How do you people know this stuff? I must just come from the most repressed, non-talkative family ever. I know there were "issues" of some sort when my mom was pregnat with me, but that's all I know. Nothing is ever discussed. I can't believe other people actually know this stuff...

FTL

Not sure of my blood type but my DNA sequence is

AT-AT-AT-VAL-AT-AT-AT

As you can see my genetic defect prevents me from dancing a complete tanda. It's not my fault.

and123

How do you people know this stuff? I must just come from the most repressed, non-talkative family ever. I know there were "issues" of some sort when my mom was pregnat with me, but that's all I know. Nothing is ever discussed. I can't believe other people actually know this stuff...
My mom only mentioned it because I'm the only birth she really remembers anything about. For my two older brothers, she was completely knocked out. For one of them, they even knocked her out and she woke up still pregnant. False alarm ;) Guess this was back in the day when doctors didn't want you to feel or remember anything?

mamboqueen

My mom only mentioned it because I'm the only birth she really remembers anything about. For my two older brothers, she was completely knocked out. For one of them, they even knocked her out and she woke up still pregnant. False alarm ;) Guess this was back in the day when doctors didn't want you to feel or remember anything?
That is really not nice. If you're going to be knocked out, you want the deed done with when you wake up. That is really CRUEL!!

Dance Ads