Your Favorite Junk Foods

Last time I tried making a white cake it was kind of an annoying disaster (I blogged it, you have to go back to July to read it though).

samina

i love red velvet cake, too. and homemade whoopie pies. and homemade butter cookies.

i don't have much of a sweet tooth and seem to have lost my craving for junky food in general. except for these sorts of things... but they have to be quality. no fake ingredients. i want the real deal. i'm a total snob in that regard. ;):rolleyes:

samina

lol. well, even there there are some tricks to make it better... using mayo instead of oil is a way to enhance the taste & moisture of boxed cakes. haven't done that for many years but... sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do. :)

For those of us in the UK we have a supermarket chain called Morrisons.

They do gorgeous cakes but the best cake they do is a cream/sponge/custard filled cake with a marzipan outer (green). It's so delicious and like making love to a beautiful woman.

Normal fastfoods like McDoodles/KFC/Burgerking. Not touched them for years. Infact can't think when I last went to one! My dancing is powered by cake!

This thread is evil... I've finished the cake I made over the weekend and am still hungry... Now do I go to bed or go make eggs in a basket? And why did I already brush my teeth... :(

Lioness

I love peach hearts - they're a type of soft jube and they're so nice. I haven't found them in ages though.

Also can't resist pretzels.

I love peach hearts - they're a type of soft jube and they're so nice. I haven't found them in ages though.

Also can't resist pretzels.

I have to stay away from chocolate-covered pretzels - can eat my weight in them!!

BTW - really like your signature, Lioness

samina

Had a delicious piece of cake yesterday...chocolate with whipped cream frosting, not too sweet, and I think it was a couple days old so the cream had seeped in nicely & made it extremely moist.

Perfection...except for the small serving. Was over in a blink.

Dance Ads