Yuletide ball 2009

there was a song played by dj peter collins during intermissions that had soft lyrics and a dance beat, forever was a lyric that was repeated throughout the song. i can't find it can someone help? :)

Pro Latin Results
(I think this is right, but please correct if needed as I'm going off of memory.)
1st - Nikolai Pilipenchuk & Natalia Skorikova
2nd - Genya Bartashevich & Yana Mazhnikova
3rd - Krasimir Petkov & Yana Blinova
4th - Ryan Evans & Maliwan Diemer
5th - Jonathan Bowers & Ivanna Matuska

Pro Rhythm Results
1st - Petr Perzhu & Alexandra Ostapchuk
I can't remember 2nd or 3rd. :(

There were 3 couples for Pro Standard and none for Pro Smooth.

Interesting results for 1st and 2nd place in Latin with a close split that led to putting who might be considered the "favorite" into 2nd.
Based on the final results I don't see anything out of the ordinary between the top two in the latin. I can understand if you meant "crowd favorite" as Genya is a very popular teacher the DC Metro area and would likely generate significant crowd support.

Based on the final results I don't see anything out of the ordinary between the top two in the latin. I can understand if you meant "crowd favorite" as Genya is a very popular teacher the DC Metro area and would likely generate significant crowd support.
Yes, sorry should have been more clear - crowd favorite would be correct. But it seemed like the crowd was very supportive in general though out the comp.

Dance Ads