Yulia and Riccardo form a new partnership

EDIT***

I don't want to say things that will later be frowned upon, so I am no longer involving myself in any threads about this or any other controversial topics. :)
Please don't be afraid of being involved in controversy. I love controversy and I thrive in it. All great people, including great dancers, in history met the controversy head on, rather than running away from it. Don't be a coward. Grab the bull by the horn and stick the sabre through the juggular.

Please don't be afraid of being involved in controversy. I love controversy and I thrive in it. All great people, including great dancers, in history met the controversy head on, rather than running away from it. Don't be a coward. Grab the bull by the horn and stick the sabre through the juggular.
I'd still rather not.

Sorry, I must be missign something but I don't see anything controversial here. Is it something you know that is against the direction of the thread? If its info - then probably better to not share it since it will come accross as gossip. However, if its your opinion on the partnership then its just that and there is no harm.

Seems they placed THIRD. This is the most amazing result - after 1 month partnership, to place in a final of this caliber, and to beat such world renowned couples is simply incredible.

I can only imagine they will start taking dances off of slavik/elena and michael/joanna very soon.

reb

Seems they placed THIRD. This is the most amazing result - after 1 month partnership, to place in a final of this caliber, and to beat such world renowned couples is simply incredible.

I can only imagine they will start taking dances off of slavik/elena and michael/joanna very soon.
:notworth:

Ithink

I am glad he cut his hair; the whole ponytail look was very tired! Thanks Becca for the clip - they looked awesome! I hope they dance at Ohio where I can see them live:)

Twilight_Elena

The SPEED! The SPEED! The video just EXPLODED in front of me! *still pretty speechless*
Does anyone know if there will be a video made? I'd pay good money for it...

T_E

mamboqueen

Wow - that left me wanting a whole lot more! Loved their costumes, too. From what I can view on the media player, they look really STONED (I mean the costumes..!).

Dance Ads