Yvonne DeCarlo

cornutt

I only knew Ms. DeCarlo as LM, and was quite surprised to see how stuningly beautiful she was without the drag make-up:
Oh yeah. Yvonne DeCarlo was a Hollywood bombshell, a stunningly beautiful woman. I've read that one reason she took the Munsters part was because she wanted to do something against the type in which she had been typecast. It's ironic that she's better remembered as Lillian now, but I can't help but think that she was pleased to be regarded as a talented comic actor and not just a starlet.

mamboqueen

Just read a bit more there...the Munsters was only on for 2 years! Seemed like an eternity! She was also Moses' wife to Charlton Heston. Never knew that either.

samina

Just read a bit more there...the Munsters was only on for 2 years! Seemed like an eternity! She was also Moses' wife to Charlton Heston. Never knew that either.
speechless... wow.

i always thought heston's movie wife was absolutely gorgeous, a total goddess. now i see why.

if i were a guy, i'd be on my knees... LOL

mamboqueen

I don't know if they had similar tricks of the trade back then as they do now (photoshop and the like), but isn't her skin just incredible?

Dance Ads