Zappos.com

Pacion

Does anyone have any recent experience buying from Zappos please? There is a pair shoes :doh: :lol: I am interested in, non dance related. According to the site, they have the size in stock.

Would appreaciate any knowhow/info about this site.

Thanks

Pacion :D

I've bought shoes from them in the past and always been happy.

It's funny you should ask this now - I just got done having a conversation about Zappos this morning in my belly dance class, after not even thinking about them for years. LOL Everyone who used them was satisfied.

Good luck!

A.C.

Does anyone have any recent experience buying from Zappos please? There is a pair shoes :doh: :lol: I am interested in, non dance related. According to the site, they have the size in stock.

Thanks

I love Zappos. Best thing is that all shipping is free, even on returns, so if the shoes don't fit, just drop them in the mail with no worries.

samina

Thanks

what a strange coincidence... really. purchased a pair of shoes for my son from zappos just a couple days ago. even though i placed the order online very late in the day (as in, maybe after 6:00), to my surprise they arrived the next day by noon with overnight shipping i did not purchase!

that's pretty excellent service. although it raised my eyebrows when i got a message that zappos was gonna put a statement on my facebook site that i'd ordered from them. that is WEIRD... not anyone's business but my own. i guess that's an age thing... the younger purchases probly see that as clever & cool...:rolleyes:

Pacion

Thanks everyone for your comments!

As for whether it is coincidence my asking that question just now? Hmmm. That is interesting or funny! Maybe it is a sign that I should definitely get those shoes! :lol:

I love Zappos. Best thing is that all shipping is free, even on returns, so if the shoes don't fit, just drop them in the mail with no worries.
Thanks Alskling. As I am in the UK, I would not be able to benefit from the free shipping for returns. I was thinking of having the shoes sent to a friend's address and then picking them up the next time I am in the US :rolleyes: Yes, I do like them that much :lol:

Dance Ads