Zurich Congress -- anyone going?

MacMoto

Just checked their website.
Sonora Carruseles AND Mamborama playing live! :shock: I went to Geneva thinking I was doing it instead of Zurich, but this is just sooooo tempting... The list of teachers/performers looks good too*. Anyone thinking about going?

* Perhaps I should also mention both Tropical Gem and Cobo Brothers are going to be there too? :roll: :lol:

Pacion

MacMoto said:
* Perhaps I should also mention both Tropical Gem and Cobo Brothers are going to be there too? :roll: :lol:
Who are they? Are they any good? :wink: :lol:

Being serious for a moment, I am thinking about it MacMoto. I fell in love with Mamborama when someone here posted the link to their website and I have been :banana: ever since!

MacMoto said:
Sonora Carruseles AND Mamborama playing live! :shock: I went to Geneva thinking I was doing it instead of Zurich, but this is just sooooo tempting... The list of teachers/performers looks good too*. Anyone thinking about going?

Where is it gonna be at? When? What time? I need details!! LOL! 8)

MacMoto

mambo_munkey said:
MacMoto said:

Where is it gonna be at? When? What time? I need details!! LOL! 8)
"Kongresshaus Zürich", Zürich, Switzerland, February 18-20 2005.
See www.salsa-switzerland.ch/web/en/

Also check out our Annual Salsa Congresses & Events calendar!

MacMoto

It's now looking more and more likely that I will probably be going... who needs food, gas and electricity when you can dance to Carruseles and Mamborama? :roll: :lol:

Anyone up for a reunion?

Anyone going to the Zurich Salsa Congress?

I'm an advanced beginner salsa dancer and just joined the Dance Forum. I also live near Zurich in Switzerland, so I would be very interested in joining anyone planning to attend the Zurich Salsa Congress 18-20. February 2005. This is my first post! :D

tj

Re: Anyone going to the Zurich Salsa Congress?

dancingdiver said:
I'm an advanced beginner salsa dancer and just joined the Dance Forum. I also live near Zurich in Switzerland, so I would be very interested in joining anyone planning to attend the Zurich Salsa Congress 18-20. February 2005. This is my first post! :D
Welcome to DF, dancingdiver!

Ditto what tj said and welcome to DF! How did you find us :wink: :lol:

How long have you been dancing? What brought you to salsa? :D

I am still 50:50 on whether I am going or not :? Will hopefully know for sure mid January. :D

Sooooooooo. What happened to the people who went to the Zurich Congress? :roll: Not a peep out of them. :roll: :lol: Are they still sleeping/recovering or have they "run away" with certain dance companies :wink: :lol:

Enquiring minds would like to know :lol:

Dance Ads