Anyone Remember--The original Dance Fever

Phil Owl

More Vintage Dance Fever Clips (couldn't remember where original post was)

Man I miss this, actual dancing and NO filler or fake drama

Last edited by a moderator:

gracie

Interesting! Deney Terio, who hosted Dance Fever from '79 -'85 lives in our community and is going to be one of the Pro's for our local fundraiser, Dancing With Brevard. He is still active on the local and national seen putting on dance shows. My Pro's sister and brother both won on Dance Fever in the early 80's. Wish I had videos of that!

Phil Owl

They pop up on You Tube occasionally, dubbed from people's home VHS tapes obviously, but it's luck of the draw, the series was never officially released in any form after it ended, only Merv Griffin Productions knows for sure.

OH DEAR GOD... OH DEAR GOD... Please stop this thread... and Please God do not let some of the early, early early disco audition tapes ever be found... In all your mercy DEAR GOD... do not let the audition tapes ever be found.. and if found.. don't let anyone post them here... I'm sorry I just found this thread... and really, I may just have to drop out of this forum... Oberon

CANI

OH DEAR GOD... OH DEAR GOD... Please stop this thread... and Please God do not let some of the early, early early disco audition tapes ever be found... In all your mercy DEAR GOD... do not let the audition tapes ever be found.. and if found.. don't let anyone post them here... I'm sorry I just found this thread... and really, I may just have to drop out of this forum... Oberon
Did you try out?;)

Dance Ads