Are the Olympics ready for ... pole dancing?

danceronice

actually, they would need to keep the nakedness because you need the bare skin to maintain friction on the pole or else you would never be able to hang on. Of course, if they got rid of the pole, then they wouldn't need the friction. But then they would just be rolling around on the floor, which wouldn't be nearly as cool lol

That being said, I don't know what the purpose is for the high heels....
This. I have tried pole in sweats and if your legs are covered you can't hang on. Of course if they're not you end up with metal burns from the friction, and either way there's plenty of bruising on the shins.

I just wore my Latin shoes because a lot of the walks were same basic principle and I'd rather be up on my toes. It doesn't really affect work on the pole one way or another. You just have to be careful to not to skewer yourself with your own heel.

wow..... just when I thought that I could never watch a pole dance routine without the sex appeal aspect LOL. Good on that guy, though!!! Pole dancing is incredibly hard, and I was impressed at what he was able to do!!!

wooh

TC will seem to disappear. Then he pops up, and you know that if sees his shadow, there's going to be 6 more weeks of the pole dancing thread under New Posts. :)

Dance Ads