DWTS Season 23

sbrnsmith

Well we can disagree- also at risk of going off track too- I think it would be scary to be in a foreign country, where someone does have a gun, and extorts money illegally, which you pay cos you are scared- should he have exaggerated that incident- absolutely not.

I am wondering who his partner will be- it will be an uphill task to get votes when public opinion is already against him.

I also would love to see any of the other athletes- but I wonder if it's too much of the same, although they do try to have as much diversity as they can in the show

Here are the pairings:
Derek Hough & Marilu Henner
Maks Chmerkovskiy & Amber Rose
Val Chmerkovskiy & Laurie Hernandez
Gleb Savchenko & Jana Kramer
Sasha Farber & Terra Jole
Artem Chigvintsev & Maureen McCormick

Cheryl Burke & Ryan Lochte
Emma Slater & Rick Perry
Witney Carson & Vanilla Ice
Allison Holder & Babyface Edmonds
Lindsay Arnold & Calvin Johnson
Jenna Johnson & Jake T. Austin
Sharna Burgess & James Hinchcliffe

I think Laurie would have been better off with Sasha...but it is what it is. I guess Val wins again. But how is the internet not flocking to the streets in outrage? If Derek had gotten her he'd have gotten torn limb from limb.

Also? I wonder why everyone decided to come back. Derek, Maks, Cheryl?! But I will say this, Amber Rose with Maks is gonna be reeeeeaaaaallllly interesting.

JudeMorrigan

It's going to be ... interesting ... to see how they handle Terra Jole. That certainly has the potential to go to some really tasteless places. I mean, there's no good reason she shouldn't be able to participate in the same things as everyone else, but it's all too easy to imagine the show being patronizing towards her and god is there going to be ugliness on twitter.

Dance Ads