DWTS - Week 6 - Spoilers

mamboqueen

Welcome to the forums, clemcr. I think that you are probably with the majority in your thinking. Heck, after Jerry's reaction last week, he probably thinks so, too.

Jerry should go. Of course I said he should have been right behind Tucker but it is yet to happen.
Welcome to the board! Well, this happens every season. It never fails that the worst dancers get voted through because of their fans. But I still admit that I like watching Jerry. He always gets me to laugh.

Jerry should go. Of course I said he should have been right behind Tucker but it is yet to happen.
Welcome clemcr!!!

I agree but I'll admit that I've had fun watching Jerry - more so than George last year. I am GLAD he was able to learn the waltz for his daughter though.

Paula

I've been thinking a lot about the George vs. Jerry thing.

I have to say I preferred George. I think he was a cutie and I wouldn't mind havin' him for my gramps. I guess it warped me seeing "Love at First Bite" and "Zorro the Gay Blade" on late-night TV when I was a vulnerable youngin. Made me LAUGH . . . Plus I do think he gave his all; I don't discount in the least the effect that an added 5 years in age, shot knees and several broken ribs will have on this type of endeavor.

Only times I've seen (read: been accidentally subjected to) Jerry's "work," I've wanted to vomit.

Strange: it's not like it is a high art vs. low art comparison by any means. I do think the exploitative nature of one is what trumps the cheese and even vulgarity of the other for me.

DWTS uses such a fascinating formula.
Is it Tuesday yet?

I just saw the interview with Jerry and his daughter Katie. I am really just impressed with those two. She's doing rather well for herself considering her health problems etc. Good for her and good for Jerry for doing such a great job of raising her! (Well, I know it just wasn't Jerry raising her, but really he did very well for a father that's always been questioned by the type of lifestyle he has led.) I am impressed! ;)

I just saw the interview with Jerry and his daughter Katie. I am really just impressed with those two. She's doing rather well for herself considering her health problems etc. Good for her and good for Jerry for doing such a great job of raising her! (Well, I know it just wasn't Jerry raising her, but really he did very well for a father that's always been questioned by the type of lifestyle he has led.) I am impressed! ;)
What are her health problems?

anp73ga31

I just ventured onto the DWTS message board over on ABC(always a dangerous thing!) and found the most amusing thread. Its entitled "Nick's Manly Chest" and has over 500 posts from female fans of Nick who LOVED the shirt he wore when he and Vivica did paso doble because it showed his chest hairs. Nick himself is very amused with this thread and posts on it every once in a while. The ladies on there actually wrote to him at his business email to ask if it was him and he confirmed that it was. Now, I am not a fan of chest hair, but it was hilarious to read! Glad to see that Nick has as many fans as the other guys, even if it is because of his chest hairs! (trying for a link here, hopefully it works) - http://forums.go.com/abc/primetime/dancingwiththestars/thread?threadID=1311446&forumStart=0

MQ,

Thanks for the welcome! I have read the boards for over a year, just decided to join. Not sure I have much to add but I do enjoy reading the comments!

Dance Ads