Corrupt-a-wish!

Twilight_Elena

Granted, but now your hitting him with your knees and his eyes are watering!!!
ROTFL! Awwww... poor teacher!

Granted. You ace your exams after performing sexual favours for the professor, who is very ugly and senile. Unfortunately he's also very horny. Ick. :?
I wish I wasn't depressed and completely disoriented.

T_E

ROTFL! Awwww... poor teacher!

Granted. You ace your exams after performing sexual favours for the professor, who is very ugly and senile. Unfortunately he's also very horny. Ick. :?
I wish I wasn't depressed and completely disoriented.

T_E
Granted, you're cheerful, completely aware of your surroundings and so alert you cannot fall asleep at night.

I wish for a warm swimming pool on memorial day weekend

Twilight_Elena

Granted. You are magically transfigured into an African swallow. You are promptly eaten and digested by a bird of prey.
I wish I could store vast amounts of knowledge in my head.

T_E

It WAS.

I wish I had a sexy young butler, waiting in my kitchen to make coffee and breakfast for me every morning, finishish me off with a nice massage.

bordertangoman

It WAS.

I wish I had a sexy young butler, waiting in my kitchen to make coffee and breakfast for me every morning, finishish me off with a nice massage.

But he's a gay burgler and disappears with your jewelery and your Barbara Streisand vinyl collection!

I wish I could get to a milonga without having to drive for hours!

Granted, but now ocean levels have risen, 382 species are now extinct and 95% of North America, excluding the coastal regions that are now submerged, is desert.

I wish my partner and I could totally nail our routine, making it look slick and professional, and astound my teacher and my partner.

Twilight_Elena

Granted. Only it's now too slick and perfect and your teacher is plotting your demise. You end up in a ditch somewhere, cut to itty bitty pieces. And yes, he tortures your shoes first for you to see.
I wish I could find the perfect perfume for me.

T_E

Granted. But after wearing it for one hour it begins making everyone around you so angry they start a fight with you.

I wish I could find a scrap of motivation today!

bordertangoman

Granted. But after wearing it for one hour it begins making everyone around you so angry they start a fight with you.

I wish I could find a scrap of motivation today!
you find the scrap and are motivated to go back to bed.

I wish DF wasn't my only source of communication with the outside world.

you find the scrap and are motivated to go back to bed.

I wish DF wasn't my only source of communication with the outside world.
Granted. You have just been signed up for Time Warner telephone service, but can only accept incoming calls and no one has the number.

I wish I had somewhere to go dancing tonight.

Granted. You have just been signed up for Time Warner telephone service, but can only accept incoming calls and no one has the number.

I wish I had somewhere to go dancing tonight.
Granted, but once you get their, you realize you've forgotten youre shoes!

I wish I knew Grand Nationals results! (Big westie event this weekend)

Dance Ads