What Was Your Favorite Season of DWTS ???

Which was your favorite season?

Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 7 21.9%

Votes: 4 12.5%

Votes: 3 9.4%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 4 12.5%

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Season 8

For sure - alot of celebrity dance talent in that season I was impressed!

Although I am very much enjoying the current season and dont want any of the remaining couples to go!

Favourite Pro? MAKSIM.

If I said it was purely because of his dancing - I would be being dishonest! ;)

Although I am very much enjoying the current season and dont want any of the remaining couples to go!

Favourite Pro? MAKSIM.

Good choice, Miss Kitty! :cheers:

Favourite Pro? MAKSIM.

MissKitty, how does the U.S. version of DWTS compare with the one in New Zealand?

I still regard season 4 as my favorite. Something about Apolo and Julianne's dancing worked for me that I haven't really seen since. :)

ajiboyet

Having Gilles Marini/Melissa Rycroft/Shawn Johnson in one final is the best thing to ever happen to DWTS. I really liked Gilles and Evan Lysacek. And I didn't ever understand why people liked Emmitt Smith.

Having Gilles Marini/Melissa Rycroft/Shawn Johnson in one final is the best thing to ever happen to DWTS. I really liked Gilles and Evan Lysacek. And I didn't ever understand why people liked Emmitt Smith.
I agree wholeheartedly with you about Shawn Johnson. As for Emmitt, we'll have to agree to disagree...

MissKitty, how does the U.S. version of DWTS compare with the one in New Zealand?
Hi T.C.,

Unfortunately we no longer have a New Zealand version of Dancing with the stars :( :(

The reason being it was deemed too expensive a show to make by the network as it was run a little differently over here :)

The celebrities on our show were not paid to do the show (I am under the impression that the celebs on the US version are paid - correct me if I am wrong :) ) and each celebrity picked a charity to 'dance for' for the duration of the show. A large percentage of the monies gathered by txt & phone voting would then be donated to those charities - based on the votes received by the couple representing each charity.

As far as the show went - I thought it was just great - until I watched my first US episode of DWTS. The standard is not quite the same - we have had some good celebrity dancers - but nothing like some of the amazing stuff i have seen on the US version.

Highlight - my teacher was on the show in season 2. Was brilliant to watch :)

Dance Ads