Best New Songs

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
1) You MUST put the NAME of the song.
2) You MUST put the NAME of the singer.
3) You MUST put the YEAR the song was released
4) you MUST put the DANCE.
That way we can allow people to search this thread... when you just put a video, with no other text than "hey whaddya think?" there is no way to find it again later.
And we can cut down on repeats, since you should (and will be able to) search the thread to make sure the song you are ready to plop on here is not already posted.

And we can keep the list current, since the name of the thread is best NEW songs.

PLEASE take care to keep this thread useable, searchable, and a valuable resource, instead of just a junk drawer of videos.
Larinda

Last edited:

MaggieMoves

Viennese Waltz

Calum Scott "You Are The Reason" (2018)

And this version below I like MUCH better:

Calum Scott with Leona Lews "You Are The Reason" (2018)

*Disclaimer, I am still very new at this, and Pro and I mostly work on comp. dances, so feel to correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Salsa
Jacob Forever "Yo Quiero-Finale Version" (2018)

MaggieMoves

Being in Japan the last few weeks... A lot of their pop music actually works for Latin dances. I just wish I could understand it better because finding these songs has been impossible.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
{I would like to institute some rules for this thread.

1) You MUST put the NAME of the song.
2) You MUST put the NAME of the singer.
3) You MUST put the YEAR the song was released.
4) You must put the DANCE.

That way we can allow people to search this thread... when you just put a video, with no other text than "hey whaddya think?" there is no way to find it again later.

And we can cut down on repeats, since you should (and will be able to) search the thread to make sure the song you are ready to plop on here is not already posted.

And we can keep the list current, as in only songs within the last two years, since the name of the thread is best NEW songs.

If you are throwing out songs that are 10 years old... chances are DF has already talked about it multiple times elsewhere, maybe even in this thread. Chances also are you are posting a repeat... did you actually search the thread before posting?

PLEASE take care to keep this thread useable, searchable, and a valuable resource, instead of just a junk drawer of videos.
Larinda}

Last edited:

Dance Ads